Waiting for Baby Boy!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Watching Davey Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Watching Evie Leigh Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

SYTYCD: I am Yours Forever.

Unkay. Did anyone see SYTYCD on Tuesday of this week? O. Ma. Gowrsh.

Last night was one of the most freakishly awesome dances I’ve ever seen. Alex Wong is a BALLET dancer and he just krunked this thang out like it was a part of his little mini-asian ballet-ness. A-MA-ZING. I loved loved loved it. Check it out here.


Also, I know I said that i would NEVER do a belly pic....BUT if you remember, I think I may have drawn the line at a BARE belly pic. Well, so we sent this picture to our SWEET awesome friend Lindsay Todd (who is coming home to us so soon!). and technically, the sign gave a partial belly-cover. Sooo, I'm posting a partial sign-covered belly-pic. :) Don't get excited, now - this ain't gonna be a common occurence. But enjoy my large belly and puffy face to yer heart's delight.

(Paper says come home soon Aunite linds. So presh).

Ok folks! Happy 4th! I'm off to sing in my 5th wedding in a row - starting to get a little hard to breathe, I'm not gonna lie. But this will be the last before baby comes, and it will be SOOOO awesome because I ADORE this bride. Very near and Dear to my heart.

Muah.

3 comments:

Psalm112 said...

You are too precious!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing!! Love the belly pic :)

Unknown said...

i am SO crying right now... GAH i love you guys! i feel so honored!! love the pic and love your sweet belly - i wanna hug it. and yes (LORD?), texas, momma's comin' home soon (LORD?). LOVELOVELOVE