Waiting for Baby Boy!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Watching Davey Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Watching Evie Leigh Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome to the World Davey Catherine!!!








"Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices..." - Psalm 16:9
Please join Ryan and I in welcoming the most perfect baby girl there has ever been. Yes, it's a GIRL!!!!! A beautiful healthy baby girl!

Davey Catherine Nixon was born yesterday, Tuesday August 24, at 10:38am in the morning, weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. and stretching tall at 20 3/4 inches. She is perfect in every way. The birth was incredible, then we had a little bit too much blood loss in the afternoon, had a few 'prayer moments,' and this morning everything is great and I'm feeling stronger and loving every minute of my new found motherhood! The birth story will come later, but thank you to everyone for their sweet prayers and friendship! We can't wait for you all to meet her!

Our cup overflows (Ps 23:5).

With Much Love,
Ryan, Callie, & Davey

10 comments:

Karen Rector said...

Yay!!! I am SO glad Davey is here!! Praying for you today, and am SO happy that you are experiencing the amazing blessing of a beautiful baby girl!!!!!

Leila said...

YAY CALLIE & RYAN!!!! Now we're DEFINITELY making another road trip to meet sweet Davey. Congrats!!!

Psalm112 said...

The tears are flowing....
I can't wait for our girls to have a special friendship like Ben & Pixie (am I still allowed to call him that?)!!!

Kay Wyma said...

What a little darling! I'm sure she knows her way to her daddy's heart already. Good luck on that Ryan! Can't wait to meet her in person. ... You're amazing Callie. Hope you're feeling good. :) K

Chrys and Mike said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! I love her already! So, so thrilled for you, Momma! Thank you, Lord, for Davey!

Chrys

Kristen :) said...

praising the Lord alongside y'all! Congratulations and welcome to the world Davey!!

Mindy Rives said...

CONGRATS CALLIE AND RYAN!!!! Davey is perfect!!! So excited for y'all. Enjoy your new family!!!! XOXO!

julie said...

Ryan and Callie!!! It has been so long since we talked but I come across your blog every once in a while! I am so thrilled to hear about your beautiful baby girl!! Congratulations!!! What a gift and precious time!! Enjoy every moment! I hope I get to meet her sometime!!

Julie Dockery

marc and trisha said...

SOOO excited for you guys! We can't wait to meet Miss Davey

Lauren said...

Oh sweet Davey! Welcome to this world! So happy for you guys. Praising God for his GOOD amazing gifts! Congratulations!