Waiting for Baby Boy!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Watching Davey Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Watching Evie Leigh Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Home Again. A Week of Firsts

Now that I've gotten one post down, I thought I would innundate you with pics to make sure I'm grossly assaulting the world wide web with pictures of my gorgeous child. Would love to share a few firsts for my little Davey this past week.

First house guests! Welcome to the best Sophomore Klife Bible Study Ever!


Thank you to Rachel and B-Train for Davey's first birthday cake!



First visit from Uncle Jeffy. Really sweet moment with an amazing Uncle.


First teary goodbye with GiGi. So glad you are coming back this weekend!


First bath time! Did little pumpkin pants scream bloody murder? Yes. Am I a bad mother if I say it was worth it to see her all snuggly wuggly squeaky clean and wrapped up in her Ducky Towel? hope not. cuz it so waz.




First walk!! Mommy needed some fresh air.

Above and Below: And finally, first outing and visit to the doctor! It is absolutley hilarious to me that planning for this one outing starting at 10pm the night before. So much preparation for such a quick event! Stats below.


Gettin' all dressed up for her big outing.



Ryan had to be the pacifier. Who wouldn't be freakin' out having to lay on a huge table with nothin' on but yer dipy waiting to be measured? Thankfully we made it through and mommy only got tears in her eyes once! :)
And finally, for the Grandfolks and others who care:
Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz - Back up from 7.10 only a few days before!
Length: Strange. 20 inches measured at the doctor. Conclusion - either a) Davey shrunk or b) the 29 WEEK PREGNANT nurse who measured her at the hospital made a little oopsie on that preliminary measurement. Let me know what your guess is. I'm stumped.
Head: 36cm
Conclusion: Practically perfect in every way.

6 comments:

Morgan said...

aww. just like mary poppins.

cal, i love her. she's so sweet.

Karen Rector said...

I love her!!! I can't wait for Davey and Eleanor to meet!

Unknown said...

she is precious and so are you! miss you sweet friend! xxx, megan d

Leila said...

I love her already, sweet little Daveypoopoopoo :)

the team said...

oh i heart little miss davey! and yay for girls in blue (i am inducting you into the club). so happy for y'all! kisses from MO!

the team said...

oh i heart little miss davey! and yay for girls in blue (i am inducting you into the club). so happy for y'all! kisses from MO!