Waiting for Baby Boy!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Watching Davey Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Watching Evie Leigh Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Confessions of a Shop-a-what?

Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, Book 1) My'>My review rating: 2 of 5 stars
I know this is a HUGE best seller, but I just was not a huge fan of the book. I'm not a compulsive shopper, I didn't know half the labels she mentioned, and she was basically ridiculous through 2/3 of the book. Then all of the sudden at the end, her whole life is changed around and after one confusing lunch and a lingering 'business' dinner, she gets to hop in the sack with the wealthy man and everything is perfect? PuHLeeZ. Maybe Manhattan will be better.


View all my book reviews '>here. Join the proverbial book club!

1 comment:

Marni said...

I didn't read the book, but I saw the movie, and I was the only one out of the group of 8 girls that watched it that was NOT a fan. I'm glad to know you didn't like it (well, the book version) either :)