Waiting for Baby Boy!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Watching Davey Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Watching Evie Leigh Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

No problem mon, new things, loving life!

So long it's been since I've really taken a moment to update this lovely vessel for communication. Assuming naively that anyone still wants to read my blog, I'm happy to acquiesce to an update.

Some updates.


I got my wisdom teeth out, which you may have read about in a previous entry. An update: my face is still numb, but getting better every day. The doctors just told me it would take time to heal. In the mean time, putting on lip liner is a fun time to make fun of callie.

So we took a little cruise. The greatest grandmother in the beautiful state of Florida took a chance on 18 vagabonds (sometimes called family) and we packed our bags, headed out of Ft. Lauderdale and took a cruise as a whole family. What a blessing, and what an indelible chance to be with one of the wisest and most regal women (and somehow simultaneously spunky) that I have come in contact with.







Then my friend Laura decided to up and get married in one of the coolest cities in the US. What a fun weekend that was! Pullin' Bessie away from Ruthie Bell for some girl time, and a sweet reunion with friends who rarely "branch out", but have somehow ended up on other sides of the country from each other.... :)





So, then we took a little trip to Jamaica. I surprised Ryan for his 30th birthday (in June, an early surprise), and dragged his little booty to Montego Bay, to the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa. Check out a few pictures below. Mac and Sophie, my brother and sis-in-law and Ryan's sister Mel and her husband were all in attendance. What a fun trip!! At one point I looked at Mac and said, "Brother, we are on a vacation with our spouses. How cool is that?" What a delightful life that has been given to me in a family that truly loves being around one another. My brother and his wife are truly the funniest people I have ever met.

You can see the rest of the pictures on facebook, but here are a few goodies (and some that didn't make it into the FB album): After that, this is me - signing off.





No comments: