Waiting for Baby Boy!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Watching Davey Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Watching Evie Leigh Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

On a Midnight Clear...

Quieted and Overwhelmed.

I had started writing a blog thinking about all the things this year's Christmas was making me think of. Mary was super high on the list. But, then my friend Bessy Bear sent me an email with a link to this blog that I haven't read before, but loved her rendition on Mary and her pregnancy. Check it out if you are interested.

I tell, ya, being a new mom at Christmas is the way to go. Things I wondered about as I watched my little girl...

* Did baby Jesus blow spit bubbles?
* When he found his tongue, did he roll it like davey love does?
* Did Mary struggle with his sleep schedule? Her milk supply?
My two favorite people on God's green earth. Davey's pose. Spit bubbles. Again.

Just amazing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, baby Jesus.

1 comment:

the team said...

she is so beautiful, you guys! i just love the discovery the little ones have with their new found tongues and the precious little bubbles they make! and the sound?! oh man... melts mah heart. love y'all... merry christmas!