Waiting for Baby Boy!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Watching Davey Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Watching Evie Leigh Grow

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010: The Year We Quit Talking

I actually think this had already happened before 2010, but this is a pretty insightful editorial on how technology has changed face to face social skills and interaction. This is kind of a high horse topic for me, as well as I'm sure for anyone who works with or has pre-teens and teenagers. Our bible study has even devloped a "Cell-phone bucket" that we take up cell phones during study because our cute gals are so addicted.

Take a read if you have a moment.

Working on goals for the New Year today. If I'm feeling self-disclosive, maybe I'll post them when I'm finished.

I know, I know, all 10 readers of this blog can't wait to here, "HOW WILL CALLIE BETTER HERSELF IN 2011?" Oh, I can just cut the suspense with Davey's talon-like fingernails.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love the cell phone bucket... wondering if we should implement that at staff prayer :)

Ashley Robbins said...

miss you bunches! me, belle, and lulu are all anxiously awaiting your goals...so that's at least 3 people!